Become a Sponsor
Cache Valley Chamber of Commerce proudly celebrates serving our community for over 100 years. We act as a united voice of business people in our community. Our mission is to advance the commercial, industrial, and civic interests of the Cache Valley area.
The Chamber is a medium for area business people to network, share information and ideas, collaborate on issues affecting the business community and general well being of the region. Through the activities and events offered, area business people are afforded the opportunity to come together in both business and social settings. The Cache Chamber of Commerce servers as an organizational mechanism to bring together private business and other resources providing a portfolio of services to assist member companies in growing their respective businesses. The Chamber also offers assistance to firms and individuals inquiring about relocating to the area.
Business growth is not the sole-purpose of the Chamber. It is also a marketer of the communities it serves by sponsoring festive and cultural events such as its Annual Awards Banquet, three business expos and our yearly golf tournament, among other community activities.
Our membership consists of business people from all facets of the community, including retailers, manufacturers, service organizations, and professionals. We encourage our business leaders to consider the benefits of being a Chamber sponsor as a tool to better involve their business with resources that strengthen their business and support our civic community.
Sign up early for increased exposure -
Sponsorship of the Chamber 2019 will provide the following benefits:
- Ensure your business will not miss the opportunity to be engaged at many levels with the Chamber's yearly events.
- Exposure of your sponsorship resulting from extensive promotion in the local area, including the website, other chamber communications, and media.
- Excellent networking opportunities during the event to promote your product or services.
- An innovative way to showcase your organization.
- Distinguish your service or product from that of your competitors.
- Launch new initiatives and products.
- Complement existing marketing strategies.
- Promote and maintain brand awareness.
- Demonstrate your support for the area.
For more information on sponsorship, email Laura Hansen at